Stranger 16 ~ Matt

Saturday, September 18, 2010


I met a friend for lunch at the North Market Friday (Lac Viet pho ga & then Jeni's ice cream). It was a good thing - I was behind in photographing strangers and I knew I would catch up during this lunch! The North Market is one of my favorite places to go - aside from all the great eateries, it's a wonderful place to people watch!

Stranger 16 was Matt. I picked him because of his reading glasses... & for some reason he reminds me of someone famous, but I just can't put my finger on who. Matt seemed a little shy about being photographed so I told him to carry on with what he was doing (Reading Business Day). I wanted to process this in color because of his red glasses, but liked the overall feel in black & white.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!