Day 4 Gratitude Project - Creative Spirit {Central Ohio Photographer}

Friday, November 4, 2011

Today I am thankful for creation, creativity & the creative spirit in all of us. I have an art show today & tomorrow. It still seems a bit surreal that now I’m sitting behind the booth as a vendor - & I feel very blessed to have had this creative spirit. Each time I lift my camera, I ask that what I produce will be like a prayer to God and a giving thanks. The other day there was a heavy frost - & even though it spelled the end for my zinnias, I thought what a beautiful way to go – coated with a sugary frost. The awesomeness of creation amazes me - & I feel like such a small speck – thankful to just be a part of it all. (Kind of rambling, but I’m tired! Lol!)

Day 4 Gratitude Project ~ Creative Spirit

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Deb DiSalvo said...

LOVE this pic - it looks like you could eat it!