Day 5 Gratitude Project - Feeling Blessed {Columbus Ohio Photographer}

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 5 Gratitude Project - feeling blessed

Some days I have to think about & look for my blessings - other days I feel blessed all through the day. Today was one of those days. I had a wonderful time at my art show, made a lot of new connections and chatted with old friends. The November day was sunny & warm enough that I went for a walk with Mags & a friend, & then we went for ice cream (Buckeye - of course! ). As we drove back home, I realized how much I love where I live - lots of trees & green space & lovely rustic woodsy architecture. And to end the evening, we went to a place at Polaris that gives incredible massages. I slept like a baby when I got home!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

martie said...

Just found your site. Delightful, to say the least. I love your month of gratitude. It's so easy to take life for granted - you are slowing down and deliberately focusing on life. Good for you.

And your strangers project! Magic!!