9.30~ Just thankful for so much

Monday, November 15, 2010

It was a busy day & I didn't have much time to reflect on gratitudes. My fridge is about dead, my computer is on it's last legs & I still have a big vet bill. But this is supposed to be a gratitude, right?!

Well, tonight as I was walking Maggie & we were doing 2.5 - 3 miles instead of the .5 mile this summer, I was jubilant. I am thankful for my incredible vet who did her best to save Maggie. The vet gave me back my energetic Maggie girl who wants to walk a brisk 3 miles (plus 1-2 miles in the AM!). I am thankful that with the difficult economy, I am still in business doing what I love. I'm so thankful for food on my table, for insurance & a good doctor, & for a roof over my head. I'm really thankful that while I live very simply, my big splurge is a pedicure... & it makes me feel so good - like I won the lottery! I feel rich beyond measure...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!