Summer Sunflowers, Water Lilies and Sky {Central Ohio Photographer } { Michigan Nature Photographer }

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I have always had a love affair with sunflowers. They are the happiest of flowers, always holding their heads up and facing the light of the sun. I always plant them the first year in the garden I happen to be in at the time, but then delight in seeing where they decide to self sow in following years - always coming up in the most unexpected of places, but always making the garden wild and beautiful. And water lilies... they create a calm serenity on the hot summer days in Ohio. And I love finding them floating in the inland lakes of northwestern Michigan in the Sleeping Bear Dunes area! These beauties were photographed at the beautiful Kingwood Center in Mansfield, Ohio the other week.  Enjoy these lovelies that are in my Society 6 shop!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!