Get some AWESOME ART! And get me to the FRANKFORT ART FAIR! {Michigan Photographer} {Ohio Photographer}

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Several months ago, I applied for my first juried outdoor art show, full of hope, but not really expecting to get in. Well, the notice came and it was an acceptance! WOOHOO! So I launched a KICKSTARTER PROJECT to help me get all the things I need (equipment, product) to get to the show. Kickstarter is a way for artists to get a project funded and in exchange the people who back the project get some amazing rewards/art. It is a win/win type of endeavor. But it is also all or nothing, so if the project is not completely funded, the artist gets nothing and their project is bust. I have 11 days left on my project and am 30% funded. I REALLY want to get to this show and make this dream a reality. I would love if you could find it in your heart to share or back my project!! xoxox Thanks so much! Watch my video and read all about it HERE .


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!