Shine Bright { Michigan Nature Photographer } [Ohio Photographer ]

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Take a moment and think about all the people you go by in any given day.... at the store, at work, at the park, driving here and there. Are there connections? Do you look, connect? I think about those things, walking through my life. And while I try to look, not so many engage and look back. But I have found that those who do look back - who do connect - who take the time to maybe chat - I really feel like we were meant to meet. In the past couple weeks, I have had the chance to talk with a young woman who is recently out of college and not currently working in her field. We each took a moment to connect and she is such a bright shining star. I have no doubt she will soon be in her field of training and passion. We cover so many topics and it feels like we have known each other from some place  before. And thinking about these people we pass each day.... it reminded me of when I look up at the night sky in the city. I know there are so many starts out there, shining unseen to my eyes - the light of the city diminishing their glow. But those that I do see - those shining lights - they are like the wonderful connections I make in my day to day travels. I will look for more today....





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!