Following my Bliss...

Friday, August 7, 2009

I just feel so lucky and blessed to do what I do... follow my bliss as a photographer. Each morning, I wake up excited to "go to work"! I enjoy the constant learning and daily opportunity to grow creatively. But more than any of that... I love the people I work with - my wonderful clients! I feel so honored to be invited into their lives to documents special moments & times. And I so enjoy coming back at a later date to photograph a new chapter in their lives, and telling their story and history photographically! The connections and rapport developed over time with clients is what makes my job so great!

Here are a few "call backs"!

~today~

~ a year ago~




***********************************************************************

~today~




~1 1/2 years ago~

















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Char said...

your work is so beautiful - I can totally see you always getting repeat business