Holiday FLASH SALE [ home decor ] { fine art prints } [ winter photography ]

Monday, December 9, 2013

This is such a great sale and perfect for Christmas gift giving - finished and ready to hang wall decor - an instant art gallery. Today only take $10 off framed fine art prints in my Society6 shop!. My fine art photography has been featured in HGTV Magazine, Artful Blogging and in the Golden Globes Gift Lounge! Hurry, this sale only lasts one day, December 9, 2013! I have new nature and winter photography in my shop each day!

Many people ask me about where my photographs are taken. They all start someplace deep inside me, like a dream or a wish. In my wanderings when I come upon different places, these pieces of art just seem to unfold from inside... and from something larger. All photographs are taken wandering the wild places of Ohio, Michigan and the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania. I hope they touch a place deep inside you.

See my gallery of framed art prints HERE.



INNER PEACE
LIGHTNESS OF BEING

BLOOM PINK

BRANCH  

SEA GLASS

SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW
AUTUMN INKBLOT

BEACH TIMES

AUTUMN APPLES

EAT YOUR VEGETABLES

THE MAGIC OF FOG
THE VIEW FROM THE TOP
BEACON

CUTE COUPLE
THE SOUND OF FOG COMING DOWN

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!