HOLIDAY SALE now going on in my ETSY SHOP! { winter art } [seasonal decor ]

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wishing everyone the happiest of Thanksgivings! There is so much to be thankful for and I appreciate the support of and interest in my art. xo With a thankful heart, I decided to start my holiday sale early and it is now running in my ETSY SHOP. It's the one time my prices drop this low with 40% off on many of my works! The sale will run through Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and end on Cyber Monday. Independent artists are small businesses - we are your neighbors and friends and we buy local and support local businesses and industries!

Wishing you many blessings and much to give thanks for!

AUTUMN FARM
BOOK LOVE
HARVEST
RURAL LIFE
DREAM STATE 2

DREAM STATE
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!