Positive Energy { Ohio Fine Art Photographer } [Michigan Nature Photographer ]

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

We all have things that knock us off our game. Many of us deal with creative slumps or things that keep us from being productive. Even so, I believe those times can manifest into positive happenings. Recently I have been dealing with injuries to both arms that have limited my photographing and time on the computer (among other things!). I knew I needed to keep creating new work, but wasn't sure what to do. I then decided to explore design a bit since I couldn't photograph new art. The resulting art has made me so happy and opened up new doors of positive energy and creativity! Each piece has been given a positive descriptor since it is how I was feeling when creating! Several people who saw this new work mentioned that it felt to them reminiscent of the work of Gustav Klimt, an Austrian painter who created popular works in the early 1900s. He was heavily influenced by the Art Nouveau Style as well as the Arts and Crafts Movement - both of which have also been influences in my photography! I feel that this has been a great opportunity for exploration of new styles and creative works for myself. I hope you enjoy this new direction! These works are currently available in my Society6 shop and are available on Samsung Galaxy cases, iPhone cases, iPod cases and on throw pillows. I'm also excited about the new tote bags available at Society6 that are washable and feature artwork on both sides! See them below. And there is FREE SHIPPING until Midnight Sunday October 27, 2013. Holiday gift giving and holiday shopping are right around the corner!







POSITIVE ENERGY PHONE CASES
Available for iPhone, Samsung and iPod Touch


POSITIVE ENERGY TOTE BAGS

POSITIVE ENERGY THROW PILLOWS HOME DECOR

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Barbara Cox said...

These are gorgeous- great creativity! They do remind me of Klimt. Sorry to hear about your physical challenges, but contrats on the nice new work!