Rachael Ray gift!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am over the moon about my opportunity to send one of my fine art pieces to Rachael Ray! Since Rachael is all about food, I decided to select Pair of Pears for her. The 5x7 photograph was mounted on 3/4 inch bamboo (sustainable) and is ready to hang on her wall! I wanted to keep the packaging simple yet still show off the art inside. A friend who is very handy with a sewing machine crafted a lovely plum organza bag with matching ribbon! Perfect! I also wrote a personal note on one of my Party Girl cards featuring my dog Maggie May, and included special wishes from Maggie for Rachael's dog Isaboo! The package was sent this weekend!! I'm happy dancing! 






 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Rima Berzin said...

You know why.... Because you're simply unique, creative, and a great photographer!
xo Rima

Lisa said...

Joy your work is so beautiful. Congrats.
I love each piece