Dream {Central Ohio Photographer} Desktop Wallpaper - free!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

When things start moving fast in my life, I forget to breathe and I forget to dream. Dreams take being in the moment and taking the time to just "be". I made a desktop wallpaper with powerful little words that I could look at every day while at my computer! Yes - an affirmation while sitting at the computer!! So, I wanted to share this with you to enjoy on your computer as well. I think this will work on most computer screens.


You can download* the wall paper HERE or here.

* Please remember that the images are for your personal use only and I retain the copyright, etc etc :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Char said...

a beautifully framed shot

Jen Price said...

I love that! The words, the photo, the texture, it's all so beautiful!

laura lee said...

stunning! i love the colors in your images!