2011 Calendars & Note Cards {Central Ohio Fine Art Photographer}

Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer is a busy time... vacations, staycations, projects galore. Who has time to relax?! Calls have been coming in for summer portraits and I'm now booking into September and October! I love doing portrait sessions in beautiful Autumn! But... in between all the portrait sessions, I've been busy in my ETSY SHOP. I'm pleased to announce some NEW goodies in my shop - just in time for gift giving ideas! I have recently introduced my Fine Art Note Cards, which have been quite popular. And have now released 2 new 2011 Calendars in a great 5x7 size! These are perfect for the desk, and when you are done with the month, simply cut out the art portion which is ready to pop into a 5x5 mat or frame.

2011 Fine Art Calendar - Flowers and Trees
Find it HERE!
A set of 12 5x7 unbound pages
perfect for the garden and flower lover.
Great for gift giving and desk tops!




2011 Fine Art Calendar - Still Life
Find it HERE!
A set of 12 5x7 unbound pages
perfect for gift giving and desks!





Fine art note cards include envelopes and come in sets of four (4)
and are 5x7 in size. The image size is 4x4.
BEACH DREAMS

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Mary said...

Oh my!!! I saw the link from your FB and hopped over to check these out. I loooove your calendars...I am definitely doing some themed ones also. Your pieces really blend well when viewed like this...:)