A Summer Morning / Joy St.Claire Columbus Ohio Children's Photographer

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

child·hood
noun
1.the state or period of being a child.


The dictionary doesn't quite convey the word or period of being a child! Childhood to me means magical, in the moment, trusting, laughing, being free, hopeful, without guile, innocent, fleeting.

I love photographing children being themselves, playing, laughing and being in the moment... because those moments are so precious and once in a lifetime! I had a wonderful day of play, and being in the moment with H & C at Inniswood Metropark. I love what I do - & I love being able to keep these moments forever... to be visited again & again!


There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter & noise. ~ Story People











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Brandi Reynolds said...

what lovely photos!! I also think of childhood as magic and laughter and abandon...beautifully captured here!