Mother's Day / Central Ohio Fine Art Photographer

Friday, April 23, 2010









Mother's Day is just around the corner - where has the year gone? Moms always deserve to know they are appreciated. Are you doing something special for your Mom? Have your told her, or written her a note about just how much she means to you, about what a wonderful person/mom she is, about what a difference she makes? This day is also to make sure all the important women who have been like a mom know how much they are appreciated. Most people know that my Mom passed 15 years ago... what I wouldn't give to be able to give her a hug & tell her I love her. My Aunt Bernie stepped into the surrogate mom shoes & I try to tell her everytime I talk with her that I love her & she means the world to me!

If your are looking for a one of kind gift of art for your mom or someone special, stop by my shop for my Mother's Day sale! Until Mother's Day I will be having a Buy One/Get One sale... so treat yourself, too!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!