Welcome Rowan! [Columbus Ohio Newborn Photographer]

Saturday, January 9, 2010

It was a day filled with the glow of ordinary things & we passed them quietly from hand to hand for a long time & someone said he had picked a perfect day to be born & I think all of us felt the same.
~ Story People









From day to day, and week to week, nowhere are changes more apparent than in the faces and bodies of babies and children. Moments really do go by so quickly. One of the many reasons I love photographing babies and children, is being able to freeze these precious moments and times & remember them forever. Welcome to the world little Rowan!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Char said...

oh my what gorgeous children - you did such a beautiful job. just beautiful.

vanesa said...

adorable! the first one is my favorite. so precious!

Toni said...

That is so true about the changes little ones go through. I left you a blog award over on my blog, but you have to go over there to 'get it.' I also wrote a little something about you!