Wishing you a Warm & Merry Christmas!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This year has flown by so very quickly. And Christmas is upon us once again. Thank you for your support, your business, your friendship and your comments!! I so appreciate it!!

I'm hoping this Christmas finds you counting your many blessings, feeling the love of family and friends, and remembering that Holy Night so many years ago. Merry Christmas, warm wishes and love to you!! I'll be gone several days, and will see you after Christmas!
Merry Merry Christmas from Joy & Maggie May the Holiday Dog!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

I love it! What a doll of a partner! He's just handsome!
So glad that I stumbled upon your blog this year what great inspiration and creativity! Have a very blessed holiday!

Denise Marie Olson said...

Happy happy holidays!!! kisses to puppy!! :)

Eva said...

Merry Christmas, Joy & Maggie May!

Unknown said...

I just love it, what sweet photos of Maggie May:)

Happy Holidays!

daiseedeb said...

Maggie rocks. And so do you! ; )
dd