H & H ~ Sneak Peek / Columbus Ohio Childrens Photographer

Thursday, October 30, 2008



I was a glorious October day when I met the "B" family and their two daughters for a portrait session at a local metro park. Once we started to wander through the park for the session, the littlest sibling got comfortable and decided she really liked to pose and have her picture taken!! Meanwhile, the older sister started collecting leaves of all shapes and sizes. She managed to find the biggest leaf I've ever see, as well as the teeniest, tiniest leaf I've ever seen!! I was honored to receive one of the miniatures as a momento of our day at the park. The other day I reached into my pocket and felt something.... I pulled out one of those tiney leaves! And I smiled!

Here is a sneak peek from that session!







This session was in partnership with The Littlest Heroes Project.
Learn how you can praticipate.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Leacayoungart said...

This is so sweet. She is so cute. I hope all goes well with her in the future.