Day Three Gratitude Project - Good Friends {Columbus Ohio Photographer}

Thursday, November 3, 2011

In life, I have found that if you have a friend for each part of your life that is important to you, then you are so very blessed. I do feel so blessed to have amazing friends - both online and in my personal life. Friends add depth and breadth to life and living. My friends are there for laughs, support, adventures, thrift store foraging and hugs when needed. On this day, I visited Amish country in Ohio with a friend & her foster child. I feel like I am Auntie Joy to him & that is a blessing, too! it is so great to see things through a child's eye & on their level - literally!
I find that part of what I enjoy about this gratitude project, is taking the time - really taking the time - to sit and write about what I'm thankful for on a given day. The writing, & then sharing just really let it all sink in and absorb into my soul!


Gratitude Project Day 3

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!