Holiday Gift Certificate Special! / Columbus Ohio Family Photographer

Tuesday, December 1, 2009




Well, it's official... the holiday season has begun! My holiday music is back on my blogs and the decorations are coming out!And since I'm getting in the holiday mood, I wanted to give a little something special to put you in the mood as well! My rates will be increasing in 2010, as the costs of business have increased. But... I am offering a special beat the increase promo! In the first two weeks of December, you can purchase a gift certificate for portrait sessions in 2010 - for only $100!! That is a 33% savings over current rates. Have I lost my mind? No! It's the holidays and I appreciate your wonderful business and want to give a special offer back. Simply call or email me. And if you would like to give the gift of memories to a friend or associate, gift certificates are available in any denomination!


Happy Holidays!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jody said...

Great idea Joy. My rates are being Totally rearranged for the new year too. I think I'll run a special too.
xx Jody

Jeanette said...

I love your work. I have a black puppy that we rescued and she's very hard to photograph. We could use a great photographer like you!

Thank you,
Jeanette Boruszewski and Seneca Raine